My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, August 27, 2012

Guest Post from Mademoiselle Candy!


Hello lovelies!
I am happy to introduce you to Candice from Mademoiselle Candy, who always has some really inspiring nail art with that French touch. Thank you so much for your availability !
***

Hello everyone! I am very honored to be posting my nails here, I was very happy when Karine asked me to do a guest post! :)

The nails I have for you today had to be related to summer. I live by the sea so I went for some marine nails, I hope you'll like them!



For this design, I started with two coats of OPI - Alpine snow. Then i applied to pieces of striping tape which I covered with a coat of China Glaze - First Mate. Before it was dry I removed the striping tape, leaving the stripes white. :)

The next step was to freehand the starfish using a tiny brush and China Glaze - Peachy keen. For the details of the starfish, I added tiny dots of Alpine Snow using a toothpick.



Do you like this design? Let me know your impressions and discover my other nails designs on my blog: http://misscandy-nails.blogspot.com :)

Have a great day! <3

3 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...